When adding eCommerce functionality to their Site, your Client will want to be confident that they are as compliant as possible. Here, we'll share tips from Stripe about how to be transparent with customers about how you and Stripe will use their payment methods.
Obtaining a Customer's consent to make regular Subscription charges on their behalf
The following Articles from Stripe are well worth a read if you are adding Subscriptions functionality to your Site. You may wish to use the advice within to help you word a consent Checkbox to your Subscription Sign Up Form for example.
Updating your terms and conditions to make sure customers have been given a mandate to collect recurring payments for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) purposes
Merchant Initiated Transactions
- Setting up your Payment Gateway for Subscriptions
- Creating Subscriptions Products
- Changing the Price and Billing Interval
- Creating a Form for Signing Up and changing Payment Details
- The Subscription Detail Layout
- Subscriptions List View
- User Subscriptions - List the logged in User's Subscription Orders
- eCommerce Subscriptions - Editing the "Subscription User Action Required" System Page and Email
- Cancelling Subscriptions
- Subscription Order Status Explained
- Terms and Conditions (Good Practice)