The Demo Site is a great way to see a working demo of Siteglide Features. Here, you can see a complete list of features included in the demo.
Unlike other Modules, the Demo Site Module cannot be updated. Instead, to get the benefits of new features you can create a brand new Demo Site in Admin.
1.2.6 - 18th December 2020
- Fix for "Favourites" feature on Product Detail Layouts.
1.2.5 - 26th November 2020
- Added a demo for how the User Favourites Feature can be used to create a wish list of Products. The wish list Page can be accessed when logged in via the account menu or via the the eCommerce menu. While logged in, Product Detail Pages display a button which allows you to add this Product to your wish list. - Docs
- General improvements made to the Layout for the My Account Secure Zone Page.
1.2.4 - 20th November 2020
- Added Discount Code support for Checkout - Docs
- Added example of "Buy Now" button - Docs
- Fixed Attributes display on Product Detail Page
- Added total amount to Checkout Form
1.2.3 - 13th November 2020
- Updates to fields to support newer versions of Modules. Fixes bug which made some Module items un-editable on Starter Sites.
1.2.2 - 12th November 2020
Added examples of the following to the Checkout Form:
1.2.1 - 27th October 2020
- Added new example WebApp "Store Locations"
- Added demo of WebApp Location Search - see
- Fixed bugs specific to Starter Site in Secure Zones and eCommerce Prices.
1.2 - 15th October 2020
- Starter Site updated to use Studio Module
1.1.4 - 5th October 2020
- Set most Forms to redirect to a Form Confirmation Page - Docs
- Checkout Form Autoresponder and Workflow email now demonstrate an Order Confirmation Email. - Docs
- eCommerce Category Menu improved to display the currently active Menu Item.
- Miscellaneous broken links and styling fixes
1.1.3 - 28th August 2020
- Fixed Attributes on default Product Detail Pages
1.1.2 - 16th July 2020
use_searchparameter to Starter Site Blog Page
1.1.1 - 7th July 2020
- Modernised Category output syntax on Blog Layout
1.1.0 - 7th July 2020
- New branding and colour scheme for Starter Site
- Events Module now installed with Starter Site
1.0.1 - 27th May 2020
- Fixed a bug where Pages were not creating properly
- Fixed a bug in the slug for the FAQ Page
- Improved the example code for eCommerce Attribute Layouts
- Fixed a bug where the ReCaptcha demonstration Form wasn't outputting correctly