First off, navigate to your list of Custom Field Sets within Site Manager.
Here choose a Custom Field Set you wish to work with.
On the right-hand side above your list of items you'll see two blue buttons that say "Import" and "Export".
How do you import?
You can import data to a Custom Field Set, either by creating your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data.
Click "Import" to redirect you to an area where you have two tabs, "Prepare" and "Start Import".
Clicking on "Prepare" will enable you to create your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data.
Click on "Start Import" when you have a CSV file prepared, and click "Select CSV" to choose your file and begin importing into Siteglide.
A success message will show in the top right hand corner when this process has been completed for you. You can also head to Site Manager > Import Logs, to find a log of this CSV import.
How do you export?
To export your Custom Field Set data, click the blue button that says "Export". A background data export process is then triggered, and you will receive an email when the data is ready for you to collect.
You can track progress of all your exports via Site Manager > Export Logs. Here you can see all exports that have been triggered, and download the resulting data.
- CRM - Introduction
- CRM - Users
- CRM- Customer Cases
- CRM - Custom Fields
- FAQ - Why are form submissions creating cases, but not users in the CRM?
- Displaying CRM Data Front End - Introduction
- Displaying CRM Data Front End - User Details
- Displaying CRM Front End - User Secure Zones
- Displaying CRM Front End - User's Form Submissions (Cases)
- CRM - Front End - Storing User's Favourite WebApp / Module Items
- CRM - Editing a User's CRM record Front End with Custom Field Sets
- CRM - How Users Edit their Email and Password Front End
- Custom Field Sets
- Custom Field Set - Import / Export
- CRM - Import / Export