Do you have client sites with existing mailboxes on Adobe BC? If so, you're in the right place - read on to find out how you can migrate them to Siteglide.
Note: We only offer mailboxes to those with existing BC mailboxes
Step 1 - Migrating The Mailboxes
If you have existing mailboxes with Adobe BC, you can migrate them seamlessly with no downtime or loss of data to Siteglide.
Note: Please apply a site plan to your Siteglide site before getting in touch
Reach out to the success team via our Intercom Chat in the bottom right-hand corner of your Siteglide Admin and ask them to migrate the mailboxes. Be sure to let the team know specifically which domain the mailboxes belong to and to which live Siteglide site you are adding the domain.
Our team will then enter a request with the Adobe BC team to have them migrate the mailboxes over to Siteglide.
Note: There is an additional cost of $1.50 per month per mailbox on site plans
If you prefer, you can migrate the mailboxes yourself to a third party service such as Gmail.
Step 2 - DNS Record Changes
Once the mailboxes have successfully been migrated to Siteglide, there are a couple of DNS records you will want to check in your DNS configuration to ensure the mailboxes continue receiving and sending new mail.
- Migrations Overview
- Migration Method Checklist
- Migrations- Creating the Siteglide Site
- Static Site Import - How To Use
- Migrating Assets
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- Migrations - BC Blog Import
- Menu Builder Module
- Menus - Creating A Menu
- Menus - Editing Menu Items
- Troubleshooting Migrated Menu Layouts
- FAQ - How do I add a folder in Code Editor?
- Migrating Templates
- Headers - Create a Header
- Footers - Create a Footer
- Toolbox - Introduction
- Migrating Forms
- URL Redirects - Import
- Migrating WebApp Layouts
- Migration Tools- BC to Siteglide Tag Conversion Table (A Work in Progress)
- How To Put A Site Live
- FAQ - What's the difference between an ID and an external ID?
- FAQ - My Page on BC had a URL ending in ".html". How can I make sure they find my new page without this file extension?
- FAQ - How do I claim my free BC Exporter Credits?