How do I add a location to WebApp items?
Whilst editing an item, navigate to the "Location" tab.
Here you can manage and edit the address and longitude/latitude fields.
Using one of the two methods:
Search for an Address - Search for an address that you'd like to use, and select from the results in the dropdown
Address - Manually enter the address in text form, and
Longitude/Latitude - GeoJSON - enter the address as coordinates [long, lat]
Once you have done this, click save; and head over to our Location docs to set this up.
- WebApps - Introduction
- Developer Documentation
- WebApps - Creating a WebApp
- WebApps - Editing a WebApp
- WebApps - Creating & Editing Items
- WebApps - Standard Fields, Copy & View Item
- WebApps - Add to Category
- WebApps - Add a Location
- WebApps - Import / Export
- Nesting WebApp and Module Content - Troubleshooting
- FAQ - How do I filter a Module or WebApp by Category?
- Secure Zones Module - Securing a WebApp item
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- Migrating WebApp Layouts