How do you add a WebApp item to a Category?
From your Standard Fields, navigate to the 'Categories' tab.
Within this tab, you see a list of your Categories.
To assign an item to a Category, click the checkbox next to the Category that you'd like to assign it to and click save.
From here, you can also click 'Manage Categories' to add new Categories and edit the settings.
- Categories - Introduction
- WebApps - Introduction
- Developer Documentation
- WebApps - Creating a WebApp
- WebApps - Editing a WebApp
- WebApps - Creating & Editing Items
- WebApps - Standard Fields, Copy & View Item
- WebApps - Add to Category
- WebApps - Add a Location
- WebApps - Import / Export
- Nesting WebApp and Module Content - Troubleshooting
- FAQ - How do I filter a Module or WebApp by Category?
- Secure Zones Module - Securing a WebApp item
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- Migrating WebApp Layouts