The Standard Fields tab is where you can create and edit key information of a WebApp item, as well as copy and view this item.
When creating or editing a WebApp item, you are taken to the 'Standard Fields' tab.
Here you can see and edit information within your WebApp item, such as:
ID / External ID - Unique identifiers for this item - you cannot edit these.
Name - The name of the item
Item Slug - The slug for this item
Weighting - If you don't want the order to be alphabetical, you can add numbers here to choose your own hierarchy
Release Date - When you would you like to release this item
Expiry Date - When you would like this item to expire/be removed
Enable Toggle - Enable or disable this item
Item Owner - The owner of this item if this has been created via front-end submit, or you can choose an owner for this item.
Use the "Copy Item" button at the bottom of this area to duplicate this item.
Use the "View" button at the bottom of this area to view this item on the front-end.
- WebApps - Introduction
- WebApps - Creating a WebApp
- WebApps - Editing a WebApp
- WebApps - Creating & Editing Items
- WebApps - Standard Fields, Copy & View Item
- WebApps - Add to Category
- WebApps - Add a Location
- WebApps - Import / Export
- Developer Documentation
- Nesting WebApp and Module Content - Troubleshooting
- FAQ - How do I filter a Module or WebApp by Category?
- Secure Zones Module - Securing a WebApp item
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- Migrating WebApp Layouts