SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and is what is used to help boost your rating in search results. SEO is incredibly important in attracting new visitors to your site, you'll show higher up in search engines enabling more people to find you.
Where Can You Find SEO Settings For Your Event?
From your Standard Fields, navigate to the "SEO" tab.
Here you can see and edit information for SEO, such as:
Page Title - Label your Blog Item so that visitors know what it is
Meta Description - Describe your Blog Item so that visitors know what it is about. (When typing in the description field, it will show you a countdown of advised character length for this.)
Where can you find Open Graph Settings For Your Events?
From your Standard Fields, navigate to the SEO tab, and scroll down beneath the SEO Settings, you will find Open Graph Settings.
Here you can see and edit information for Open Graph, such as:
OG Title - Label your item so that visitors know what it is
OG URL - A preferred URL for this.
OG Image - An image to make your Open Graph look more appealing.
OG Description - A description to entice people to click through to your Site.
OG Type - Choose an Open Graph type, this describes the type of content that is being shared. The drop-down menu consists of: article, book, profile and website.
Twitter Card Type - Choose a twitter card type, this also describes the type of content that is being shared. The drop-down menu consists of : app, player, summary, and summary_large_image.
- Events Module - Introduction
- Events Module - Add New Item
- Events Module - Edit An Item
- Events Module - Standard Fields, Copy & View Item
- Events Module - SEO & Open Graph Settings
- Events Module - Edit Module Structure
- Events Module - Secure Zones
- Events Module - Custom Fields
- Events Module - Add to Category
- Events Module - Add a Location
- Developing with Events Module
- Events Module - Import/Export