Manage and edit custom fields that have been added to your Events Module.
Adding Custom Fields To Your Module
Whilst editing the Events Module Structure, you can add custom fields to add to items.
You can use a variety of field types when creating custom fields, such as:
- Text (String)
- Text (Multiline)
- Radio Button
- Dropdown (single item)
- Dropdown (multi item)
- Datasource (single item)
- Datasource (multi item)
Editing Custom Fields On Items
Whilst editing an Event, head to the "Custom Fields" tab.
Here, you can edit the custom fields added to the Module, for each item.
For example, here, there is a custom field added called "new field" with the type of File. An image, video, or file can be added here to this item.
- Events Module - Introduction
- Events Module - Add New Item
- Events Module - Edit An Item
- Events Module - Standard Fields, Copy & View Item
- Events Module - SEO & Open Graph Settings
- Events Module - Edit Module Structure
- Events Module - Secure Zones
- Events Module - Custom Fields
- Events Module - Add to Category
- Events Module - Add a Location
- Developing with Events Module
- Events Module - Import/Export