Manage and edit your Events Module Structure to enable detail views, secure this module, and add custom fields.
Edit Module Structure
Above your list of Events, you have the option to "Edit Module Structure".
Here, you can manage and edit information about this Module, such as:
- Has detail view? - Choose whether this Module will have a detail view
- Slug - Create a slug for this module
- Detail Page Template - Choose a page template for this Module to use when in detail view
- Detail Layout - Choose a detail layout for this Module to use
- Secure Zones - Items can be made secure - Choose to secure these items, and whether to show these in list or hide.
- Standard Fields - These are the same fields that can be seen in the Standard Fields tab when editing
- Custom Fields - Here you can add, edit and remove custom fields to use for your Module
- Events Module - Introduction
- Events Module - Add New Item
- Events Module - Edit An Item
- Events Module - Standard Fields, Copy & View Item
- Events Module - SEO & Open Graph Settings
- Events Module - Edit Module Structure
- Events Module - Secure Zones
- Events Module - Custom Fields
- Events Module - Add to Category
- Events Module - Add a Location
- Developing with Events Module
- Events Module - Import/Export