The Standard Fields tab is where you can create and edit key information of an Events item.
When adding a new Events item or editing an existing Events item, you are taken to the 'Standard Fields' tab.
Here you can see and edit information within your Events item, such as:
ID / External ID - Unique identifiers for this Events item - you cannot edit these.
Item Name - The name of the item
Weighting - If you don't want the order to be alphabetical, you can add numbers here to choose your own hierarchy
Release Date - When you would you like to release this item
Expiry Date - When you would like this item to expire/be removed
Enable Toggle - Enable or disable this item
Description - A place for the Event's description
Event Start - The start date and time for this Event
Event End - The end date and time for this Event
Host - A datasource field to choose an Event owner from a list of Authors
Tickets - A datasource field to choose Tickets from a list of Products
Use the "Copy Item" button at the bottom of this area to duplicate this item.
Use the "View" button at the bottom of this area to view this item on the front-end.
- Events Module - Introduction
- Events Module - Add New Item
- Events Module - Edit An Item
- Events Module - Standard Fields, Copy & View Item
- Events Module - SEO & Open Graph Settings
- Events Module - Edit Module Structure
- Events Module - Secure Zones
- Events Module - Custom Fields
- Events Module - Add to Category
- Events Module - Add a Location
- Developing with Events Module
- Events Module - Import/Export