When migrating a Site from BC, there are some factors to consider to help you decide how best to go about migrating. We've broken these down into easy step-by-step methods that you can follow, to help make migrating Sites simple and quick.
There are three methods when deciding to migrate a Site from BC.
11. Put your Site live
11. Simple Go Live Process
3. Install Template/Grid
8. Create Layouts
10. Simple Go Live Process
- Migrations Overview
- Migrations- Creating the Siteglide Site
- Migrating Assets
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- Migrating Menus
- Migrating Templates
- Migrating Pages
- Migrating Forms
- Migrating URL Redirects
- Migrating WebApp Layouts
- Migration Tools- BC to Siteglide Tag Conversion Table (A Work in Progress)
- Migration Last Steps
- FAQ - What's the difference between an ID and an external ID?
- FAQ - My Page on BC had a URL ending in ".html". How can I make sure they find my new page without this file extension?
- FAQ - How do I claim my free BC Exporter Credits?