CRM is an area within Admin where you can manage Users that sign up to your Site, or fill in Forms creating Cases; and these associated Cases.
Clicking into a User enables you to see when this User first registered; email addresses; ability to send a password reset to this User; which Secure Zone (if any) that they are assigned to; Cases - Forms that they have filled in on your Site; and Custom Field Sets that are attached to each Users.
Where can you find CRM?
While viewing your Site Admin, use the left-hand menu to click "CRM" and expand the sub-menu. Next click on "Users" to view a list of Users on your Site.
- CRM - Introduction
- CRM - Users
- CRM- Customer Cases
- CRM - Custom Fields
- FAQ - Why are form submissions creating cases, but not users in the CRM?
- Displaying CRM Data Front End - Introduction
- Displaying CRM Data Front End - User Details
- Displaying CRM Front End - User Secure Zones
- Displaying CRM Front End - User's Form Submissions (Cases)
- CRM - Front End - Storing User's Favourite WebApp / Module Items
- CRM - Editing a User's CRM record Front End with Custom Field Sets
- CRM - How Users Edit their Email and Password Front End
- Custom Field Sets
- Custom Field Set - Import / Export
- CRM - Import / Export