First off, navigate to your list of WebApp items.
On the left-hand side, above your list of Users you'll see two blue buttons that say "Import" and "Export".
How do you import?
You can import data to WebApps, either by creating your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data. Click "Import" to redirect you to an area where you have two tabs, "Prepare" and "Start Import".
Clicking on "Prepare" will enable you to create your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data.
Click on "Start Import" when you have a CSV file prepared, and click "Select CSV" to choose your file and begin importing into Siteglide.
A success message will show in the top right hand corner when this process has been completed for you. You can also head to Site Manager > Import Logs, to find a log of this CSV import.
How do you export?
To export your WebApp Items, click the blue button that says "Export", a CSV file containing all items in WebApps is then generated and downloaded to your computer.
- WebApps - Introduction
- Creating & Editing WebApps
- WebApp List Layouts
- WebApp Detail Layouts
- Front-end Submit WebApps
- WebApps - Front End Edit
- How to output WebApp Search Results on your Page
- WebApp Search on the Front End using the "use_search" parameter
- Advanced WebApp Search on the Front End using the "use_adv_search" parameter
- WebApp Search on the Front End - Using "use_search" and "use_adv_search" together
- Nesting WebApp and Module Content - Troubleshooting
- FAQ - How can I output dynamic content e.g. a Form or Content Section, within a WebApp Layout Rich Text Editor?
- FAQ - How do I filter a Module or WebApp by Category?
- Secure Zones Module - Securing a WebApp item
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- Migrating WebApp Layouts