First off, navigate to your list of Testimonial items.
On the left-hand side above your list of Testimonial items, you'll see two blue buttons that say "Import" and "Export".
How do you import?
You can import data to Testimonials, either by creating your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data. Click "Import" to redirect you to an area where you have two tabs, "Prepare" and "Start Import".
Clicking on "Prepare" will enable you to create your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data.
Click on "Start Import" when you have a CSV file prepared, and click "Select CSV" to choose your file and begin importing into Siteglide.
A success message will show in the top right hand corner when this process has been completed for you. You can also head to Site Manager > Import Logs, to find a log of this CSV import.
How do you export?
To export your Testimonial Items, click the blue button that says "Export", a CSV file containing all items in Testimonials is then generated and downloaded to your computer.
- Testimonials Module - Introduction
- Testimonials Module - Edit An Item
- Testimonials Module - Standard Fields & Copy Item
- Testimonials Module - Edit Module Structure
- Testimonials Module - Secure Zones
- Testimonials Module - Custom Fields
- Testimonials Module - Add to Category
- Testimonials Module - Add a Location
- Testimonials Module
- Testimonials Module - Import/Export