Email Notifications On Staging Sites
When you create a new site it is automatically created in "Staging".
Staging sites send all emails to the addresses that you enter below and not to their intended recipient (including workflows and autoresponders). We do this to prevent trial sites being created on Siteglide and then being used to send spam.
When a site is then made live it is converted to "Production", the production site will automatically send emails to their intended recipient by default.
Updating Your Staging Email
To add your email address to your staging site, there is a tab within Site Details titled "Configuration", with a "Test Email" field.
You can enter multiple addresses into this field using a comma-separated format, for example:
Any emails that the site then triggers will be sent to the above email addresses, these can be changed at any time by going back to this screen and simply updating the email addresses again.
You can now set the time period where if logged in users on your site are inactive during this period, they will be logged out.
To set the session timeout for your site, there is a tab within Site Details titled "Configuration", with a "Session Timeout" field.
Note: The default timeout is 1 year (525960 minutes)
- Portal - Overview Introduction
- Portal - All Sites - Introduction
- Portal - All Sites - Site Details
- Portal - All Sites - Preview Site
- Portal - All Sites - Edit A Site
- Portal - All Sites - Site Expiry
- Portal - Billing - Subscription & Usage
- Portal - Billing - Subscription Changes
- Portal - All Sites - Users
- Portal - All Sites - Invite User To A Site
- Portal - All Sites - Modules
- Portal - All Sites - Site Copy
- Portal - Site - Configuration