To give you full use of the Siteglide platform we simply charge you based on your usage which can change over time and likely increase as you help your clients grow.
Please ensure you're aware of how subscription changes work before going live:
- We monitor usage and provide the Subscriptions Area for each site to show if you are close to exceeding or exceeding the usage available on the current plan. Find out more about the Subscriptions Area in Portal.
- We calculate usage at midnight on the 1st of each month for the whole of the previous month. If you exceed any usage limits we will apply the cheapest option at the time which will either be to charge Overages or Upgrade the plan.
- Overages are charged in blocks as a one-off charge for excess usage in that billing period. Typically you could use double the allowance of one usage metric before it’s cheaper to upgrade to the next plan.
- For Monthly Upgrades the new plan will be applied immediately both for the new month and retrospectively for the previous month (to avoid paying more costly overages). We will charge for the new month and the increase between the new and previous plan. This will only be done to save higher overage costs, we will always apply the cheapest option.
- Annual Upgrades will start a new 12 month subscription crediting the balance of the previous subscription prior to payment (e.g. $250 - $63 (6 months remaining of Starter plan).
- For Sites on Connect Billing we will continue to pick the cheapest option based on our fees not what you charge your customer as this can vary (you could manually upgrade them to a higher plan if preferred).
- If your site usage decreases and you believe it will not increase again then you might wish to Downgrade to a lower plan. Simply press Downgrade on the Subscriptions page, pick an available lower plan (if applicable) and request the Downgrade. The Downgrade will not take effect until the end of the current billing period. Note. You may prefer not to do this on Connect Billing to avoid lots of changes.
- If you wish to cancel a site please contact our Success team who will process this for you. It would take effect at the end of the current billing cycle. All payments are non-refundable and you will have full use of the plan for the remainder of the billing period.
Other useful billing links: