The Starter Site is a great way to see a working demo of Siteglide Features. Here, you can see a complete list of features included in the demo.
Unlike other Modules, the Starter Site Module cannot be updated. Instead, to get the benefits of new features you can create a brand new Starter Site in Admin.
1.1.4 - 5th October 2020
- Set most Forms to redirect to a Form Confirmation Page - Docs
- Checkout Form Autoresponder and Workflow email now demonstrate an Order Confirmation Email. - Docs
- eCommerce Category Menu improved to display the currently active Menu Item.
- Miscellaneous broken links and styling fixes
1.1.3 - 28th August 2020
- Fixed Attributes on default Product Detail Pages
1.1.2 - 16th July 2020
use_searchparameter to Starter Site Blog Page
1.1.1 - 7th July 2020
- Modernised Category output syntax on Blog Layout
1.1.0 - 7th July 2020
- New branding and colour scheme for Starter Site
- Events Module now installed with Starter Site
1.0.1 - 27th May 2020
- Fixed a bug where Pages were not creating properly
- Fixed a bug in the slug for the FAQ Page
- Improved the example code for eCommerce Attribute Layouts
- Fixed a bug where the ReCaptcha demonstration Form wasn't outputting correctly