At Siteglide, we'll often refer to List and Detail Views.
List views show a List of database Items, allowing Site Visitors to see a selection of content, and perhaps browse for the content they are most interested in.
Detail views display much more information about a specific Item.
If you choose, you can enable Detail Pages on the Events Module. This will automatically generate Detail Pages for all Events. You can choose which Layout and Page Template is used and therefore fully customise all Detail Pages at once.
Editing the Module Structure
To enable or disable Detail Pages, click the "Edit Module Structure" button:
This will open the "Edit Module Structure" screen.
Enabling Disabling Detail Pages
Toggle the Checkbox to Enable or Disable Detail Pages:
Setting a Slug
Set a slug to decide the beginning of the URL for all Events Detail Pages.
Customising Detail Pages
Set a Detail Layout to customise the HTML structure of your Detail Page:
Set a Page Template which should wrap your Detail Pages:
- Events Module - Introduction
- Events Module- Managing Events in the Admin
- Events Module - The Calendar List Layout
- Events Module - Navigation - Introduction
- Events Module - Navigation - Browse by Category
- Events Module - Navigation - Browse by Host (Author)
- Events Module - Navigation - Browse by Event Dates
- Events Module - Navigation - Browse Events by Keyword
- Events Module - The Map List Layout
- Events Module - Tutorial - Selling Event Tickets