Attributes allow you to specify aspects of the Product that the customer can customize as they order. This can change the price and enable customers to choose a variation of this product: for example, to have this in a different colour.
Where can you do this?
From your Standard Fields in a Product item, navigate to the Attributes tab.
Click the "Add Attribute" button to add a new Attribute. This will appear as a new tab within this area. This can be deleted by clicking "-" next to the name of the Attribute.
- Name - This is the name of the Attribute which can vary on this product e.g. "Size" or "Colour".
- Toggling "Enabled" off will hide this Attribute from view while customers are making Orders.
- Image - Choose an image for this Attribute
- Add Attribute Option - Clicking this will open a table for the different Attribute Options e.g. if you named your Attribute "Colour", you may choose options of "Red" and "Green".
Press the "Add Attribute Option +" button to add a new row to the Options table. Then fill in the fields below:
- Name - Add the name of the option e.g. "Large" or "Green".
- Product Code (SKU)- This is the internal Product Code you use in your business for Products with this Attribute Option.
- Enabled - Unlike the previous enabled toggle, this doesn't affect the whole attribute, but only this particular option. Use if e.g. "blue" is out of stock, but you still have "red" to sell.
- Chargeable Price - This field increases the total Price of the product when this Attribute option is selected e.g.a product costs $10 but a "metallic silver" version costs $2 extra, you would add the value 2 here. A price of 0 would mean that the Attribute does not add to the total Price when selected.
- Display-only Price - Select a price that you'd like to display only.
- Image - Select an image for this Attribute Option
- Delete - Deletes this Attribute Option
- Getting Started With Siteglide eCommerce
- Developing with eCommerce
- eCommerce - Products - Introduction
- eCommerce - Products - Creating and Editing
- eCommerce - Products - Import/Export
- eCommerce - Products - Standard Fields
- eCommerce - Products - SEO
- eCommerce - Products - Open Graph
- eCommerce - Products - Add To A Category
- eCommerce - Products - Pricing
- eCommerce - Products - Attributes
- eCommerce - Products - Inventory Control
- eCommerce - Products - Custom Field Sets
- eCommerce - Products - Outputting Products
- eCommerce - Products - Edit Module Structure
- eCommerce - Products - Custom Fields
- eCommerce - Products - Add a Location
- eCommerce - Products - Secure Zones
- eCommerce Settings
- Cart, Checkout and Orders Flow with Secure Zones Module - Tutorial
- eCommerce - Shipping Options
- FAQ - How to add optional (tax-free) donations at Checkout
- FAQ - How do I create a catalogue of eCommerce Products?
- How to Set Up a Shopping Cart and Guest Checkout - Tutorial