Creating a WebApp Item
While viewing your Site Admin, use the left-hand menu to click "WebApps" and expand the sub-menu; and click on a WebApp you'd like to create a new item in.
On the right-hand side above your list of WebApp items, you'll see a blue button that says 'Add New Item', click this and you'll be on your way to creating a new item.
This will redirect you to 'Standard Fields' area.
You will need to define a 'Name' for this item. If you have chosen for this WebApp to have a 'Detail View', then you will also need to define an 'Item Slug'.
Once you have filled out these fields, click 'Save'.
Your new item will then show in your list of WebApp items.
Editing A WebApp Item
Whilst viewing your list of WebApp Items, click on the item name, or the pencil icon to the right-hand side of any existing item to take you to the Standard Fields area.
Once you are happy with your edits, click 'Save'.
- WebApps - Introduction
- Developer Documentation
- WebApps - Creating a WebApp
- WebApps - Editing a WebApp
- WebApps - Creating & Editing Items
- WebApps - Standard Fields, Copy & View Item
- WebApps - Add to Category
- WebApps - Add a Location
- WebApps - Import / Export
- Nesting WebApp and Module Content - Troubleshooting
- FAQ - How do I filter a Module or WebApp by Category?
- Secure Zones Module - Securing a WebApp item
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- Migrating WebApp Layouts