First off, navigate to your list of Blog items.
On the left-hand side above your list of Blog items, you'll see two blue buttons that say "Import" and "Export".
How do you import?
You can import data to Blog, either by creating your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data.
Click "Import" to redirect you to an area where you have two tabs, "Prepare" and "Start Import".
Clicking on "Prepare" will enable you to create your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data.
Click on "Start Import" when you have a CSV file prepared, and click "Select CSV" to choose your file and begin importing into Siteglide.
A success message will show in the top right hand corner when this process has been completed for you. You can also head to Site Manager > Import Logs, to find a log of this CSV import.
How do you export?
To export your Blog Items, click the blue button that says "Export". A background data export process is then triggered, and you will receive an email when the data is ready for you to collect.
You can track progress of all your exports via Site Manager > Export Logs. Here you can see all exports that have been triggered, and download the resulting data.
- Blog Module
- Blog Module - Introduction
- Blog Module - Add New Item
- Blog Module - Edit An Item
- Blog Module - Standard Fields, Copy & View Item
- Blog Module - SEO & Open Graph Settings
- Blog Module - Edit Module Structure
- Blog Module - Secure Zones
- Blog Module - Custom Fields
- Blog Module - Add To A Category
- Blog Module - Add a Location
- Blog Module - Import/Export