Above your list of Forms, on the right hand side, is a blue button that says "Add New Form".
Click this button to create a new Form.
- Form Name - This field is used to name your form, please do not use specical characters.
- Form Redirect - This field specifies which page the user is redirected to after they have submitted your form. It requires no initial /, for example; contact or services/my-service.
Default Required Fields:
- Name - User submitting the form is required to enter their name.
- Email Address - User submitting the form is required to enter their email.
Custom Field Types:
- Text (String) - Single line text field, used for short text inputs.
- Text (Multiline) - Multiline text field, used for longer text inputs.
- Checkbox - Comma seperated e.g. Checkbox 1, Checkbox 2
- Radio Button - Comma seperated e.g. Radio 1, Radio 2
- Dropdown (Single Item)- Comma seperated e.g. Option 1, Option 2
- Dropdown (Multi Item)- Comma seperated e.g. Option 1, Option 2
- File - Media upload field
- Date - Select a date
- Datasource (Single Item) - Select a WebApp / Module that you’d like to pull in the data for on your Form.
- Datasource (Multi Item) - Select a WebApp / Module that you’d like to pull in the data for on your Form.
You can set any of your custom fields as required/optional via the checkbox next to each field created.
Files uploaded via a form will be stored within a folder named after the form UID (custom_form_1). You can view these folders via File Manager.