1.2.4 - 7th January 2021
- Updates to User Orders query to fetch Ordered Products
1.2.3 - 10th December 2020
- Made CRM Custom Field output easier by giving you access to field names (e.g.
this['User Field XYZ'])
1.2.2 - 5th November 2020
- Minor field changes ready for upcoming Module Custom Field updates
1.2.1 - 30th October 2020 - Update regarding Wednesday's Module release
Important: Security update for Secure Zones
Our latest Secure Zone Module update fixes a security vulnerability in Sign Up Forms and is a recommended update for all Sites.
For most of our partners, no change in your code will be needed. Simply install the updated Module version 1.2.1. However, if your Site uses custom code to add Secure Zones not currently attached to the Form, you will now need to attach them to the Form.
After this update, only Secure Zones attached to a specific Form in Admin will be allowed when Front End code changes the active Secure Zone of a Form. Any other Secure Zones will be rejected by the server.
We have worked quickly to close this vulnerability after discovering it internally and thank you for your understanding.
This documentation sets out clearly the new safer procedure for changing the Secure Zone using front-end code: - docs
Further Documentation Updates:
We've also updated our Secure Zones documentation with new content, see especially:
1.2.1 - 28th October 2020
- Favourites - You can now add a button to WebApp/ Module layouts to allow logged in users to store items as 'favourite' - Docs
- Email/Password edit - Users can now edit their Email Address and Password - Docs
- User Secure Zones - This data array can now be accessed in Templates as well as Pages
1.1.0 - 4th September 2020
- Structural changes to improve performance and usage costs.
CRM Secure Zone data is now stored as User Properties rather than as User Profiles. Any custom extensions of this database will require you to change to the new field before updating your Module. All data is migrated to the new field on update.
Accessing data before:
If you apply this update, then your eCommerce Module should be updated to at least v1.0.4 in order to fully support this change.
1.0.0 - 14th August 2020
- Support for Secure WebApp items - Docs
0.10.0 - 29th July 2020
- User Subscriptions View updated to include new Subscriptions functionality: User Subscriptions
0.9.6 - 7th July 2020
- CRM - You can output Custom Field Set data with the rest of User Details
- Forms - Slight improvement to performance on Secure Zone signup forms, by combining 2 system level calls into 1
0.9.4 - 25th March 2020
- Fix for missing name in Password Reset emails
- Fix for Password Reset emails not sending if user was previously deleted
0.9.3 - 14th February 2020
0.9.2 - 19th November 2019
- Allow custom redirects after a Password Reset request has been submitted
0.9.1 - 4th September 2019
- Added support for older browsers