1.1.0 - 4th September 2020
- Structural changes to improve performance and usage costs.
CRM Secure Zone data is now stored as User Properties rather than as User Profiles. Any custom extensions of this database will require you to change to the new field before updating your Module. All data is migrated to the new field on update.
Accessing data before:
If you apply this update, then your eCommerce Module should be updated to at least v1.0.4 in order to fully support this change.
1.0.0 - 14th August 2020
- Support for Secure WebApp items - Docs
0.10.0 - 29th July 2020
- User Subscriptions View updated to include new Subscriptions functionality: User Subscriptions
0.9.6 - 7th July 2020
- CRM - You can output Custom Field Set data with the rest of User Details
- Forms - Slight improvement to performance on Secure Zone signup forms, by combining 2 system level calls into 1
0.9.4 - 25th March 2020
- Fix for missing name in Password Reset emails
- Fix for Password Reset emails not sending if user was previously deleted
0.9.3 - 14th February 2020
0.9.2 - 19th November 2019
- Allow custom redirects after a Password Reset request has been submitted
0.9.1 - 4th September 2019
- Added support for older browsers