1.5.0 - 16th March 2021
- Tax Code system - Docs
1.4.2 - 8th March 2021
- Fix unhandled PayPal error
1.4.1 - 2nd March 2021
- Patch for spam protection bug (due to platform cookie name change) which was causing an 'Unauthorised' error on payment forms.
1.4.0 - 16th February 2021
- Volume Pricing - You can now set prices to change depending on how many items are purchased by the user. For example, you might say "buy 1 for $10, or 3 for $8 each" - Docs
- Discount Codes on Subscriptions - You can now set up Discount Codes to be used with Subscriptions. For example, you can say "50% off for 3 months" or even use it as a free-trial type code of "100% off for 1 month" - Docs
- XML Product Feed - A new System Page that outputs Product data in XML format for RSS feeds
- Sorting and Filtering by Price - Docs
- Shipping Options - Added 'display only' price.
1.3.5 - 11th February 2021
- Updated default layouts to use Siteglide Studio (this won't overwrite existing installed layouts)
1.3.4 - 18th January 2021
- Allow Shipping Option changes on Checkout Forms
- Minor fix for some applications of Discount Codes with 'live reload'
- Minor fix to get rid of a console warning when updating Pricing in a Cart
1.3.3 - 8th January 2021
- Fix for Add to Cart buttons
1.3.2 - 7th January 2021
- Fix for when Order value is equal to a Discount Code's minimum spend
- Added console warnings on some Discount Code implementation to help developers debug issues. Warnings only appear when a potential issue has occurred.
1.3.1 - 6th January 2021
- Fix for some further issues when displaying Cart and Checkout layouts on the same Page
- Fix for empty Discount Codes on Basic Payment Forms
1.3.0 - 30th December 2020
- Basic Payment Forms - Added the ability to use Discount Codes on Basic Payment Forms - Docs
- Orders - Added the ability to add a previous Order to your Cart - Docs
- Cart - Added a validation function to check that the contents of a Cart are valid before passing the data to the Checkout. Note that this validation was performed server-side before payment, but this now allows for more Cart layout feedback/customisation. For example, checking that there enough inventory to cover the Order - Docs
- Shipping Options - The page refresh upon option selection is now optional
- Product Attributes - Provide more readable property naming on output (e.g.
- Fix to block Discount Codes attempting to force an Order to a negative value - Docs
- Fix for a bug where PayPal Discount Codes would be have their 'uses' value reduced even when the payment errors
- Fix for a bug where a random Discount Code could be applied when entering an empty string
- Blocked disabled Attributes from showing on Product list/detail views
- Fix for displaying Cart and Checkout layouts on the same Page
1.2.0 - 26th November 2020
- Support for eCommerce Product location filtering and Custom Fields
- Image and Display-only Price fields on Attributes
1.1.6 - 19th November 2020
- Patch for PayPal live mode issues
1.1.5 - 5th November 2020
- Minor field changes ready for upcoming Module Custom Field updates
1.1.4 - 29th October 2020
- Basic Payment Forms - Allow access to the Payment amount in autoresponder and workflow emails - Docs
- Basic Payment Forms - Allow access to the 'minimum payment' value on Page - Docs
- Cart - The 'update quantity' field can now apply updates on change, rather than needing to press an 'update cart' button - Docs
- Buy now - Support for sending the user straight to a payment from, rather than simply adding the item to the basket - Docs
- Discount Codes - Invalid codes (expired or no uses remaining) can now be removed from your cart - Docs
1.1.3 - 16th October 2020
- Minor patch to cover Pricing field type change from text to integer
1.1.1 - 14th October 2020
- Fix for issue where setting Product Inventory to "none" prevented Orders being created for that Product.
- Fix for conflict between recent database changes and PayPal Checkout
- Fix for bug in Stripe Subscription Cancellation
1.1.0 - 8th October 2020
- PayPal Payment Gateway - Docs
- Stripe - Store the Siteglide Order ID against the order in Stripe as metadata
- Structural changes to Pricing and Inventory databases in order to improve performance, lower usage costs, and allow for easier filtering/sorting on this data.
All Pricing and Inventory data is now stored directly against the Product, rather than in separate database tables.
Any custom extensions of the existing database structure will require you to change to the new structure before updating your Module. All data will be migrated to these new fields when you update your Module.
1.0.5 - 23rd September 2020
- Added support for the s_e_update_price() function on Product List View Pages.
- Stripe Basic Payment Form Submissions now display the associated Stripe Charge ID next to the Payment Intent ID in the Admin.
- Fixed a bug where the Add to Cart button would sometimes add extra items to the Cart that were previously added and removed.
1.0.4 - 4th September 2020
- Support for structural changes introduced in Secure Zones 1.1.0
1.0.2 - 17th August 2020
- Fixed a bug with Discount Codes where some combinations of Products would cause the preview of the discounted amount to be incorrect (there was no problem with the actual discount applied) .
1.0.1 - 6th August 2020
- Fixed a bug with Quote generation Forms.
1.0.0 - 29th July 2020
- With the addition of Subscriptions, we complete the first release of Siteglide eCommerce.
You can learn more about the new features and how to implement Subscriptions on your sites here: Subscriptions Overview.
Upgrading from 0.14.1 for Sites which use Subscriptions
- If you were using the Beta version of eCommerce Subscriptions (versions 0.14.1 and lower) and you have not yet upgraded your eCommerce Module, your Sites will continue to work as normal.
However, after upgrading to the eCommerce Module 1.0.0, Stripe webhooks must be set up. You can follow steps 3 + 4 here to set this up.
You should also make sure that your Secure Zones Module is up to date.
0.14.1 - 20th July 2020
- Bug fix for Checkout sometimes displaying logs.
0.14.0 - 9th July 2020
- Custom 'add to cart' button text - Docs
- Custom 'add to cart' callbacks - Docs
- Output CFS data on Order Detail views (and in emails)
- Show Cart total price on Checkout views
0.13.0 - 24th June 2020
- Spam protection for Stripe endpoints
0.12.0 - 7th May 2020
- Support for 'Add to cart' button on Product list views
- Order details in Workflow and Autoresponder emails
0.11.0 - 27th April 2020
- Performance updates for Product output - You should find list views loading far quicker than before this update
0.10.0 - 22nd April 2020
0.9.8 - 25th March 2020
- Fix for Custom Field Set output on Product layouts
0.9.7 - 24th February 2020
- Store Shipping Method name against Order rather that just the ID and cost
0.9.6 - 14th February 2020
0.9.5 - 22nd January 2020
0.9.4 - 31st December 2019
- Stripe - Check if stored customer exists before processing them
0.9.3 - 23rd December 2019