- Edit/Delete - Agency Users can now edit and delete existing DNS records. Client Users are able to view but not edit or delete.
- Shipping Options - You can now create Shipping Options to be chosen in your Cart layouts. Documentation available here
- Quotes - You can now create orders as 'Quote only' and not take payment from users. Documentation available here
- CSV Product import/export - You can now manage Products using the CSV import/export feature. This includes controlling Prices, Inventory, and Custom Field Sets.
- Orders redesign - We've applied some design changes to the Order details view in Siteglide to make it more easily readable, and also add a link to the user in the CRM
- CSV User import/export - You can now manage your CRM using the CSV import/export feature. This includes Secure Zones and Custom Field Sets.
WebApps/Modules (System Files v188.8.131.52)
- Custom Pagination layouts - You can now define the layout for pagination. Find more information, and usage docs here
- Datasource performance updates - We've greatly improved performance of Datasource output. Find more information, and usage docs here
- Deleted Sites - Don't show deleted sites by default. Instead use the toggle to 'Show deleted'
- Forms/eCommerce Orders - Added the ability to filter results in the list view by date
- Open Graph SEO - Added support for og:image and og:url
- Pages duplication - You can now click the 'Copy' button at the bottom of the Page edit view to create a duplicate
- WYSIWYG editor - Links - We've added the ability to 'Open in new tab' and set the
- Billing - You can now use both "Connect" and "Direct" billing methods within the same agency account
- Code Editor - Fixed an issue with the size of the code editing window
- WebApp Datasource output - Fixed an issue with the 'Datasource (Multi)' field type, where the variable
item_idswas being overwritten. Now this field uses
datasource_item_idswhen inserting the tag from CodeEditor.