WebApps are database-powered, dynamic content elements you can create for your needs. Need recipes or something more unusual? WebApp it!
You might be familiar with the terminology of WebApps if you're coming to Siteglide from Adobe BC. If you're new to the term, you can think of a WebApp as consisting of the following main parts:
- A database collection of documents- each document is referred to as a "WebApp item".
- A List view- You can pull out lists of dynamic content for Users to browse through. We provide options for searching, sorting and filtering through data. You can fully customise the view and use the Liquid templating language to add content from the database.
- A Detail view- If you select this option, we'll dynamically create a Page for each of the items in your WebApp. You can fully customise the view and use the Liquid templating language to add content from the database.
Where can you find WebApps?
While viewing your Site Admin, use the left-hand menu to click "WebApps" and expand the sub-menu. This will show you a list of all of the WebApps that you currently have on your Site, as well as a button to "Create New WebApp".
- Creating & Editing WebApps
- WebApp List Layouts
- WebApp Detail Layouts
- Front-end Submit WebApps
- WebApps - Front End Edit
- How to output WebApp Search Results on your Page
- WebApp Search on the Front End using the "use_search" parameter
- Advanced WebApp Search on the Front End using the "use_adv_search" parameter
- WebApp Search on the Front End - Using "use_search" and "use_adv_search" together
- Nesting WebApp and Module Content - Troubleshooting
- FAQ - How can I output dynamic content e.g. a Form or Content Section, within a WebApp Layout Rich Text Editor?
- FAQ - How do I filter a Module or WebApp by Category?
- Secure Zones Module - Securing a WebApp item
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- Migrating WebApp Layouts