We've had a fantastic response to our new Roadmap, and these new updates wouldn't have been possible without your feedback. Thank you! If you've not seen it, check it out now to request new features, report bugs or vote for what you think we should be working on next!
Portal - Updated UX flow
This update intends to make the Portal work better for Agencies and Clients, giving a more relevant user experience to both. Learn more here:
Secure Zones - Password reset redirects:
A User has reset their password- now what? We've added a parameter to help you lead them back to a page of your choice.
recover_passwordincludes, we have a new parameter of
- Default value is
- Secure Zone Module update to version 0.9.2 required
Forms - reCaptcha front-end validation:
Based on feedback from you, we made reCaptcha easier to use with front-end validation.
- Learn more here - reCaptcha
- System Files Module update to version 18.104.22.168 required
CRM Import - Beta only:
Try out our new CRM import on http://beta.siteglide.com.
- Learn more here
- Portal - Users can now be filtered by ID and email address
- Code Editor - Folder names now display as
webapp_1 (My WebApp)rather than showing name on hover
- Pages - In list view, a lock icon now appears next to Pages that are in a Secure Zone
- Form Cases - Now showing time of submission as well as date
- WYSIWYG editor - Inserting a link (
<a />) now displays inline, rather than splitting onto new line
- Portal - Sites now show accurate 'create date' value
- eCommerce Orders - List view link to User is fixed
- WebApp - Zip import now creates detail pages