- You have signed up as an Agency
- You have added a Client
This article shows Agencies what Portal will look like to their Clients. You will notice that some items of the menu have been hidden, to help Clients find elements relevant to them.
The Client Edit Menu
This menu will have the name of your client e.g.
Tab 1: Client Details
Tab 2: Users
- Shows all the Users who belong to this Client
- Clients can invite brand new Users by clicking the button in the screenshot below.
- This must be new user, not an existing system user (unique email address).
- The new User is sent an email, asking them set their password.
Tab 3: Sites
This shows all the sites owned by the client
- Shows all sites this user has access to (through Client, or specific invites)
You can access this by clicking the name of a Site on a row in the Site List.
Tab 1: Site Details
This shows details about the currently selected site. The buttons in the top right allow the User to either:
- View the Site
- "Sign up for Admin Access" gives that User instant access to Admin for this Site.