First off, navigate to your list of URL Redirects.
On the right-hand side, above your list of URL Redirects you'll see a blue button that says "Import" .
How do you import?
You can import data to URL Redirects, either by creating your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data. Click "Import" to redirect you to an area where you have two tabs, "Prepare" and "Start Import".
Clicking on "Prepare" will enable you to create your own CSV file using the correct column headers or by downloading the import template and populating it with data.
Click on "Start Import" when you have a CSV file prepared, and click "Select CSV" to choose your file and begin importing into Siteglide.
A success message will show in the top right hand corner when this process has been completed for you.
- Migration Method Checklist
- Migrations- Creating the Siteglide Site
- Migrating Assets
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- Migrations - BC Blog Import
- Migrating Menus
- Migrating Templates
- Migrating Forms
- URL Redirects
- Migrating WebApp Layouts
- How To Put A Site Live
- Migration Tools- BC to Siteglide Tag Conversion Table (A Work in Progress)
- FAQ - What's the difference between an ID and an external ID?
- FAQ - My Page on BC had a URL ending in ".html". How can I make sure they find my new page without this file extension?
- FAQ - How do I claim my free BC Exporter Credits?