When a user fills out one of your Forms, the system automatically creates a case to store the submitted data. Cases can be viewed in two places within your Admin:
- 1. View a list of all Cases that have been submitted to a Form by navigating to CMS / Forms and clicking on the Form you are looking for.
- 2. View all Cases that a user has submitted by navigating to CRM / Users and clicking on the user you are looking for.
- CRM - Introduction
- CRM - Users
- CRM- Customer Cases
- CRM - Custom Fields
- FAQ - Why are form submissions creating cases, but not users in the CRM?
- Displaying CRM Data Front End - Introduction
- Displaying CRM Data Front End - User Details
- Displaying CRM Front End - User Secure Zones
- Displaying CRM Front End - User's Form Submissions (Cases)
- CRM - Front End - Storing User's Favourite WebApp / Module Items
- CRM - Editing a User's CRM record Front End with Custom Field Sets
- CRM - How Users Edit their Email and Password Front End
- Custom Field Sets
- Custom Field Set - Import / Export
- CRM - Import / Export