When migrating a Site from BC, there are some factors to consider to help you decide how best to go about migrating. We've been working hard to provide you with tools to make migrations faster to achieve.
Siteglide Import Tools
This tool uses the CLI to copy every page from your site and migrate this over to Siteglide. No more migrating page by page, saving you time to spend on more important tasks.
Tools For Importing Data
- Full WebApp Import - all WebApp structure and WebApp item database, including maintaining datasources & categories.
- WebApp items - import CSV files to populate your WebApps.
- BC Blog Module Import - Import Blogs from Business Catalyst maintaining relations between Tags, Categories and Blog posts.
- Full Assets Folder - one click import a zip of all your assets
- CRM - Import contacts
- URL Redirects - Import a csv file
How do I create my first Site?
To create a site, go to your "Clients" or your "Agency" and and click the "Create New Site" button above your Sites list, on the right hand side.
For more information on how to create a Site, click here.
How do you get your Site data out of BC?
BC Exporter is guanteed to save you time and hassle and it exports more of your website than you can do manually.
For more information on using BC Exporter to get your Site data, click here.
Siteglide partners available to help with migrations
We have Siteglide experts that we recommend when you are looking to migrate, to help you with this task, as well as any specialised technical help you may need:
- Migration Method Checklist
- Migrations- Creating the Siteglide Site
- Migrating Assets
- Migrating (Importing) WebApps
- WebApps - Import / Export
- Migrations - BC Blog Import
- CRM - Import / Export
- Migrating Menus
- Migrating Templates
- Migrating Pages
- Migrating Forms
- Migrating URL Redirects
- Migrating WebApp Layouts
- Migration Tools- BC to Siteglide Tag Conversion Table (A Work in Progress)
- Migration Last Steps
- FAQ - What's the difference between an ID and an external ID?
- FAQ - My Page on BC had a URL ending in ".html". How can I make sure they find my new page without this file extension?
- FAQ - How do I claim my free BC Exporter Credits?